
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Good Bye my Wonderful Little Condo!
We did it! We Finally sold our condo down in Irvine. I have mixed feelings about the whole thing. we had such a great time when we lived there. Great memories too. Hannah started school there, Emma celebrated her 1 st birthday, Rachel started preschool, Lee made great friends, I enjoyed for the first time in my whole life, to be able to decorate a home of our very own. I felt such freedom, to create a home in the way that I wanted, from choosing my own fabrics and painting the kitchen cupbroards single-handedly. With the help of Emma, we pulled out a big tree in the back yard to make room for new grass. It was great fun! We can only hope that some day in the future we'll be able to do it again. Good Bye Irvine!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Congrats! That is a big deal in this market. What a blessing.
Post a Comment