Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pictures from our Trip to Irvine

Here are some pictures from our last trip down to Irvine, this last weekend. We had a few loose ends to tie up. So we decided to make it a family event to say good bye to Irvine. We even got to see some old friends.


Silly Monkeys! Rachel and her "Boy Friend" Spencer Ainsworth.



Some Park Fun!



Nerds!

3 comments:

jolie fleur said...

I'm glad you guys got the place sold and that you were able to have good closure with that phase of your life. I'm sure that you'll be decorating up a storm again soon, Jen! And we're so, so, so, happy that we'll be only 5 miles away from you in a little over a month!

Kristi said...

Jen, we were ssorry to miss seeing you guys last Sunday! We had a lot going on that day.:( Aaron is so big and looks like such a Mackay! He is so darn cute! We miss you guys!! And I saw on your book shelf that you too are into the Edward Bella saga...I am ALMOST done with the 4th book...Amber K. got me onto it and I have been obsessed with these books - they are so great!!! I need to finish the last one so I can get back to my housework and things I should be doing :) hee hee

Tiffany said...

We are so sorry that we missed you. Hopefully we can catch up soon.