
My husband is so awesome. He is my hero. He just hiked to and then climbed up Half Dome in Yosemite National Park in one day and lived to tell about it. I love this man. He sets a goal, and he does it. I tried the visualize myself trying to climb Half-dome. There is no way, it would happen. From the way he explained it, I would have hiked there the whole 8.5 miles to the cables and turned around and walk right back home, 8.5 very long miles. 17 miles in one day is a bit much. The "cables" to the summit are greater than 45 degrees in some places and you have to trust your forearms and gravity to do the rest! No thanks! Way to go, Lee!



1 comment:
That's great! I don't know if I could do that in ONE day!!
Post a Comment