Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Summer time fun!



I don't know about you, but my girls get very creative in the summer times. They lots of time to think up some great ideas to keep themselves busy. For instance they have been dying to have a a lemonade & bake sale. One Saturday morning in June we let the girls have one. So we tried to think up the best possible place with the highest traffic to make sure the girl's got maximum profits. We picked just the place. The golf course down the street worked great. We had all kinds of traffic from golfers, the concession cart girl, kids and a street cleaner. They did pretty good if you include all the tips from the golfers. They were pretty proud of themselves and so were we. Nothing like teaching them to be entreprenerial at early age.


They have also had fun coming up with some pretty funny dress-ups. Who needs store bought dress-ups when you can wear underwear on your head instead.

5 comments:

Knapp family said...

Jennifer,
I think I found your blog on Lisa's.
Anyway I love seeing your kids and family. Oh how time has gone by so fast. We go so far back.
It looks like you family life is wonderful and you are doing well.

Jill

Randall and Christy Hatch said...

Your kids are so creative! We miss you guys! Alexa keeps asking about Emma!

Mackay Family said...

Cute Blog! I'm just starting to get into the blogging thing and I love it! We can't wait to all be healthy and have a game night again soon!

jolie fleur said...

Don't know many kids more creative than yours! It's fun to see them grow up and get more creative.

babigurl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.